Trekstock are a charity set up to help beat cancer through funding research of the highest standard and ensuring all young people have the right and relevant information to make better informed lifestyle choices.
They’re looking for 30 volunteers to work with Trekstock as ‘Field Day Help Stewards’ on June 2nd at Victoria Park, London!
From greeting people on entry to manning the Help Point tent, to moving around the site to key busy spots; you’ll be giving the free spirited Field Day crowd the inside tips and handy pointers they need to ensure they get the most from their day.
Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
•Directing people to the right ticket queues as they enter the event
• Providing people with programme times and info
• Approaching any lost looking souls to offer help and guidance
• Thinking on your feet to see where bar and toilet queues are bigger in one area and re-directing festival goers to areas where they will be served quicker or don’t have to queue
• Pointing festival goers in the right direction for certain stages or areas of the festival
• Manning the Help Point tent where festival goers are invited to come with any questions they may have
You will be provided with lunch (and a lunch break) invited to stay at the festival after you finish work and will also be given an extra pass so a friend can attend! You’ll also be invited to attend the Apple Cart Festival with a friend (also in Victoria Park on the following day.)
• People who have attended festivals themselves and understand a festival crowd – if you know what little things irk you on a festival site then you’ll know what to look out for and how to approach people to give them info!
• Friendly, approachable and self motivated
• Team workers – it’s a big team on Field Day and you’ll be part of it!
• People who are able to take instruction and can equally feed back info to the managements team – you will be the face of Field Day so we need you to represent our vision but equally you eyes and ears of the event so your feedback to us is important
• Over 18 years old
Want in? Email the lovely Belinda --------> email@example.com
Give, Get Given