Macmillan need loud, enthusiastic and amazing volunteers to cheer on all the Team Macmillan runners in the Greater Manchester Run and Manchester Marathon!
Why do they need you?
Their challenge events participants raise vital funds totalling more than £6 million annually and raising the profile of the charity so that they can reach more people affected by cancer.
They are looking for a group of people to cheer on our runners in the Manchester Marathon on 29th April and the Greater Manchester Run on 20th May. This is a great way to show your support to Team Macmillan and help them raise more funds for their vital work.
What activities will you be involved in?
• Cheering on runners at the event
• Raising the profile of Team Macmillan
What skills and abilities will you need to have?
• To have a positive, proactive attitude and being willing to motivate others
• Be honest and reliable
How much time is required?
• Four hours
What are the benefits to you?
• Meeting and working with new people
• Making a difference to your local community
• Improving the lives of people affected by cancer
• Having fun, sharing your enthusiasm and doing something new!
• A Ticketmaster giftcard from the Orange RockCorps Collective!
What’s the next step?
• Any questions please contact Amy Lewis, Fundraising Manager for South Manchester on 07894 936 362 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org